About the Journal
Movement system impairments cause mechanical musculoskeletal pain syndromes. Movement system impairment can be developed by repeated movements in specific joint and sustained alignments during activities of daily living. Therefore, Academy of KEMA (Kinetic Ergocise based on Movement Analysis), founded in 2003, research and educate the movement related musculoskeletal disorders based on the concept of movement system impairment. Based on published articles in SCI or SCIE by the researchers in KEMA, we have assessed and managed the patients with musculoskeletal pain in 8 big companies in Korea. Additionally, academy of KEMA have developed mobile wearable devices such as motion, EMG and air pressure sensors and applications based on a smart phone platforms that enable to record the big data using the real-time measurement of body movements, posture, and performance.
- Publisher: Academy of KEMA
- Journal title: Journal of Musculoskeletal Science and Technology
- ISSN: 2635-8573 (print)
- ISSN: 2635-8581 (online)
- Frequency: Biannual (June 31, December 31)
- Year of Launching: 2017
- Indexed by: KCI, Crossref, Google Scholar
- Doi prefix: 10.29273/jmst.
- Previous journal title: Journal of KEMA (- June, 2018. pISSN: 2586-4351, eISSN: 2586-5706)