- □ This paper has not been and will not be published in any other journal.
- □ This paper follows the format of The Journal of Musculoskeletal Science and Technology paper submission guideline.
- □ This paper includes a cover page, an abstract, key words, main text, appendix, and references in the correct order. Each page has a consecutive page number.
- □ Manuscript has been 'spell-checked' and 'grammar-checked"
- □ This work follows the 'Research Ethics'
Abstract and key words
- □ An abstract is provided according to the author guideline for types of submitted manuscript (350 words or less).
- □ Fewer than 5 key words are provided.
- □ Manuscripts should be 6000 words or fewer (including abstract and references).
- □ Manuscript pages should be double-spaced with consecutive page numbers and continuous line numbers.
- □ References are in the correct format of this journal.
Figures and tables
- □ Color figures are clearly marked as being intended for color reproduction on the Web and in print, or to be reproduced in color on the Web and in black-and-white in print (300 dpi resolution).
- □ All figure legends include both a title and a detailed explanation to help in understanding what the figure depicts.
- □ All tables are self-explanatory and do not repeat the content from figures or sources included in the main text.
* Check each box after confirming that the statement is true.
The authors of this paper have confirmed the above items, following the paper submission regulations of The Journal of Musculoskeletal Science and Technology, and are requesting publication of this paper.